Are you looking for a fitness center where you will fit in and the emphasis is on health and not on club?
Then welcome to Texas Health Fitness Center Fort Worth — an exciting, hospital-based facility that offers a healthy approach to wellness and exercise in a comfortable, relaxed setting.
Whatever your fitness goals — from losing weight to gaining strength and building endurance to recreation — Texas Health Fitness Center Fort Worth can help. Staff members are available to explain and demonstrate equipment. They also provide a supportive and motivating environment to help you stay on track.
At Texas Health Fitness Center Fort Worth, you do not need a perfect body or fancy fitness attire. All you need is the determination to feel and look your best.
Hours of Operation
Monday through Thursday: 5 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Friday: 5 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: Closed
Anyone interested in a membership is welcome to stop by for a tour during our hours of operation. Please call 817-250-5050 to schedule an appointment.
Complimentary parking is available in the visitor's section of the Clay J. Berry parking garage on Cooper Street. Please bring you parking garage ticket to Texas Health Fitness Center Fort Worth for validation. The Fitness Center is on the Plaza Level of the Richardson Tower.
Premium Fitness Equipment
- Stair steppers
- Air dynes
- Precor EFX cross trainers
- Recumbent bicycles
- Computerized bicycles
- Concept 2 rowers
- Stairmaster step mills
- Free weights
- FREEMOTION circuit
- Cardio theater
- Eucalyptus room
Group Fitness Classes
Most group fitness classes are complimentary with a membership. All fitness levels are welcome in each class.
Follow us on Facebook for updates!
- HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training): Join us for this cardiovascular exercise class that alternates short periods of intense anaerobic exercise with less intense recovery periods.
- Ab Lab: This 15-minute class uses a variety of equipment in order to strengthen the abdominals and lower back.
- Circuit Flex: This combines cardio and strength moves in a circuit style involving treadmills and free weights.
- Aqua*: A non-impact class performed in shallow water that focuses on range of motion, balance, coordination, strength and flexibility. Perfect for those who are looking for a low impact solution to your fitness goals! *Additional fees apply.
Our team is passionate about helping you get motivated, see results and have fun while reaching your personal fitness goals. From weight loss to gaining strength and stamina, our certified personal trainers are ready to help you transform your health and well-being.
Our certified personal trainers provide:
- A complimentary new member training assessment
- Customized workout plans to help you meet your specific goals
- Nutrition coaching and counseling
- Instruction on using proper training techniques to avoid injury
Prenatal Personal Training
Prenatal personal training includes one-on-one private training with a certified fitness professional. The goal is to help make women strong and fit in order to support changes and challenges during pregnancy and to train for a safe labor and delivery for mom and baby.
Locker rooms and showers are currently open. Restrooms are open.
Complimentary towel service is no longer available. Members are encouraged to bring their own clean towels and take them home each day.
Complimentary Fitness Assessment
Available to new members and existing members. It’s a chance to sit down with our certified personal trainers to discuss goals and make a game plan for your health and fitness. Free of charge.
Open AllClose All