Between a busy home life and a busy career, things can get overwhelming. Life can be stressful and sometimes we all need a little extra support. That’s why the Texas Health EAP is here for you and your family 24/7/365.
Common concerns include:
- Personal life or work-related stress
- Anxiety, depression, and mood swings
- Life transitions
- Unhealthy use/misuse of alcohol
- Drug/substance use
- Domestic/intimate partner violence
- Grief, loss and loneliness
- Financial worries
- Legal concerns
- Childcare and parenting
- Eldercare and aging parent concerns
- Health and well-being
- Anger management/conflict resolution
- Gender identity/LGBTQIA+ concerns
- Self-care and lifestyle wellness
- Improving relationships at home or work
- Managing change
- Crisis support
However, If you have a health care emergency, if you have thoughts of harming yourself or another person, and/or if you have a life-threatening emergency, go to the nearest emergency room or call 911. You can also call or text 988 to connect with a Suicide and Crisis Lifeline crisis counselor or text HOME to 741741 to chat with a Crisis Text Line crisis counselor.
You also have access to free, downloadable software that enables you to create a will, informative legal articles, and do-it-yourself forms through the My Life Expert online portal.
You also have access to a variety of free online financial tools including financial calculators, a library of finance-related articles, and many do-it-yourself tools though the My Life Expert online portal.
Extending our services beyond the walls of the traditional counseling room helps us intentionally connect with the Texas Health community by providing your team with convenient onsite or virtual, real-time support, when it matters most.