|Shawn Hoffman, R.N.
We want to make it easier for busy women to take good care of themselves in every season of life. We believe the best way to do this is through education and prevention. A new dimension in health and well-being, our integrative program addresses issues affecting the WHOLE woman – mind, body and spirit as she transitions through her post-childbearing years.
Working in collaboration with your health care provider, our registered nurse will listen to your concerns and help you along your journey to optimal well-being.
Our nurse navigator can help you:
- Identify your personal risk factors for cancer, diabetes, heart disease and other age-related health problems
- Learn positive steps you can take to lower your risk of chronic diseases
- Develop a personalized health and lifestyle plan that’s right for you
- Stay motived to reach the goals you set
- Find a physician and services to meet your individual needs
- Coordinate and schedule appointments as needed
Shawn Hoffman, R.N.
Women’s Health Nurse Navigator
6200 W. Parker Rd.
Plano, TX 75093
972-981-8102 or via email