WE'RE ALL IN FOR NOTH TEXAS
Internal Medicine Physician Opportunity
Our commitment to North Texas goes beyond health care. We're among the area's top five largest employers. Exceptional opportunity to move into an established medical office building to practice and focus on the total healthcare needs of adult and geriatric patients. This 3-provider practice includes chronic and acute disease management, early detection, and disease prevention as well as health promotion. This beautiful clinic is in the heart of Denton, Texas - one of the best places to live in the U.S.
- Full-time employed opportunity
- Full administrative & financial support
- On campus of Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Denton
- Easy access to specialists
- Outpatient only
- Board certified in Internal Medicine/Geriatrics
- Experience with a panel of complex patients
- Current Texas license
- EPIC EMR experience preferred
- Initial income guarantee
- Work RVU production and quality bonus
- Commencement bonus, relocation reimbursement
- Health benefits, CME, malpractice and 401k
For more information or to apply for this position, please email your questions and CV to:
Sorry, our opportunities cannot sponsor a J-1 visa waiver and our positions are not open to outside recruiting firms.
Physicians employed by Texas Health Physicians Group are not employed by a Texas Health Resources hospital.
This page updated 9/21/23