- MD or DO candidates required.
- Current Texas license or willingness to obtain.
- Obstetrics/Gynecology residency completion required from an accredited ACGME program that includes robotics training.
- Board certified or board eligible candidates required.
- Experienced candidates are a plus but will consider new grads who can start summer 2024.
About the Job:
- Employed positions with Texas Health Physicians Group with a competitive salary and benefits.
- Two physicians needed to join an existing practice of physicians in north Fort Worth, Texas (Alliance). OB call is 1:9 and expected patient volume is 20-30 per clinic day.
- This practice, Texas Health Women's Care, is well-known and respected in the growing, busy community. The practice is so busy, it's currently having to turn OB patients away daily.
- This practice is affiliated with multiple award-winning Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Alliance.
For more information or to apply for this position, please email your questions and CV to:
Linda Hamar, Physician Recruiter
Texas Health Physicians Group
Phone: 1-800-945-0430 or (214) 345-4263
Sorry, our opportunities cannot sponsor a J-1 visa waiver and our positions are not open to outside recruiting firms.
Physicians employed by Texas Health Physicians Group are not employed by a Texas Health Resources hospital.
This page updated 10/23/23.