- MD or DO candidates required.
- Current Texas license.
- Obstetrics/Gynecology residency completion required from an accredited ACGME program that includes robotics training.
- Board certified or board eligible candidates required.
About the Job:
- Employed positions with Texas Health Physicians Group with a competitive salary and benefits.
- Two physicians needed to join an existing practice of four physicians in beautiful Denton, Texas. When fully staffed, OB call will be 1:6.
- Denton, Texas is located just north of Dallas and Fort Worth and is home to two universities, with easy access to all the amenities Dallas or Fort Worth have to offer.
- This practice is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Denton, which houses the only Level III designated NICU in Denton.
For more information or to apply for this position, please email your questions and CV to:
Linda Hamar, Physician Recruiter
Texas Health Physicians Group
Phone: 1-800-945-0430 or (214) 345-4263
Sorry, our opportunities cannot sponsor a J-1 visa waiver and our positions are not open to outside recruiting firms.
Physicians employed by Texas Health Physicians Group are not employed by a Texas Health Resources hospital.
This page updated 10/23/23.