- MD or DO candidates.
- Urology residency completion required from an accredited ACGME program.
- Board certified or board eligible candidates required.
- Seeking candidates ready to begin practice immediately.
About the Job:
- Employed position with Texas Health Physicians Group, including a competitive compensation and benefits package.
- The staffing plan is for four Urology hospitalists to cover all the ER call. Two urology hospitalists are already hired, and we are sourcing for the other two. Outpatient urology physicians will not be required to participate in ER call.
- This practice uses Epic EMR, as does the hospital so information is seamless.
- Practice on the campus of Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth in a recently remodeled clinic that includes 20 rooms, 3 procedure rooms, and 13 bathrooms – with room to grow when needed.
- 21st century urologic equipment and capabilities. These include the following:
- Prostate biopsies
- Bladder Scanners
- Cysto stent replacements
For more information or to apply for this position, please email your questions and CV to:
Linda Hamar, Physician Recruiter
Texas Health Physicians Group
Phone: 1-800-945-0430 or (214) 345-4263
Sorry, our opportunities cannot sponsor a J-1 visa waiver and our positions are not open to outside recruiting firms.
Physicians employed by Texas Health Physicians Group are not employed by a Texas Health Resources hospital.
This page updated 1/25/23.