- MD or DO candidates.
- Urology residency completion required from an accredited ACGME program.
- Board certified or board eligible candidates required.
- Seeking candidates ready to begin practice immediately.
About the Job:
- Employed position with Texas Health Physicians Group, including a competitive compensation and benefits package.
- The staffing plan is completed for four Urology hospitalists to cover all the ER call. Outpatient urology physicians will not be required to participate in ER call.
- This practice uses Epic EMR, as does the hospital so information is seamless.
- Practice on the campus of Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth in a recently remodeled clinic that includes 20 rooms, 3 procedure rooms, and 13 bathrooms – with room to grow when needed.
- 21st century urologic equipment and capabilities. These include the following:
- Prostate biopsies
- Bladder Scanners
- Cysto stent replacements
For more information or to apply for this position, please email your questions and CV to:
Linda Hamar, Physician Recruiter
Texas Health Physicians Group
Phone: 1-800-945-0430 or (214) 345-4263
Sorry, our opportunities cannot sponsor a J-1 visa waiver and our positions are not open to outside recruiting firms.
Physicians employed by Texas Health Physicians Group are not employed by a Texas Health Resources hospital.
This page updated 5/23/23.