- MD or DO candidates.
- Residency completion required from an accredited ACGME program.
- Fellowship in Palliative Medicine from an accredited program preferred.
- Palliative Care Board certified or board eligible candidates required.
- Current Texas license is preferred.
- Seeking a candidate ready to begin practicing immediately
About the Job:
- Employed position with Texas Health Physicians Group.
- Office on the Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth campus.
- Competitive compensation and benefits offered.
- Texas has tort reform and no state income tax.
For more information or to apply for this position, please email your questions and CV to:
Greg Foster, Physician Recruiter
Texas Health Physicians Group
Phone: 1-800-945-0430 or (817) 250-3923
Sorry, our opportunities cannot sponsor a J-1 visa waiver and our positions are not open to outside recruiting firms.
Physicians employed by Texas Health Physicians Group are not employed by a Texas Health Resources hospital.
This page updated 6/2/23.