- MD or DO candidates.
- General Surgery residency completion required from an accredited ACGME program.
- Fellowship in Surgical Critical Care or Trauma completion required from an accredited program featuring certification in Critical Care
- Board certified or board eligible candidates required.
About the position:
- Employed position by Texas Health Physicians Group, including competitive salary and benefits.
- Practice on the campus of Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth, a Level I Trauma hospital.
- The trauma service will cover both day and night shifts, 365 for this high volume and high acuity hospital in Fort Worth, Texas. Typical expectation is for 180 shifts per year (15 per month).
- Compensation is shift-based, therefore more shifts taken results in greater compensation.
For more information or to apply for this position, please email your questions and CV to:
Linda Hamar, Physician Recruiter
Texas Health Physicians Group
Phone: 1-800-945-0430 or (817) 250-3923
Sorry, our opportunities cannot sponsor a J-1 visa waiver and our positions are not open to outside recruiting firms.
Physicians employed by Texas Health Physicians Group are not employed by a Texas Health Resources hospital.
This page updated 7/25/23