- MD or DO candidates.
- Current Texas license a plus.
- General Surgery residency completion required from an accredited ACGME program.
- Fellowship in Vascular Surgery completion required from an accredited program.
- Board certified or board eligible candidates required.
- Minimum of 1–2 years practice experience preferred.
About the Job:
- Employed position with Texas Health Physicians Group, including attractive compensation and benefits package.
- Replacing a vascular surgeon in a very busy surgical practice with two other vascular surgeons.
- Texas Health Vascular Surgical Specialists includes three Physician Assistants in a fully supported office adjacent to the hospital.
- This practice is affiliated with Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth and the group is a part of Texas Health Physicians Group.
For more information or to apply for this position, please email your questions and CV to:
Greg Foster, Physician Recruiter
Texas Health Physicians Group
Phone: 1-800-945-0430 or (817) 250-3923
Sorry, our opportunities cannot sponsor a J-1 visa waiver and our positions are not open to outside recruiting firms.
Physicians employed by Texas Health Physicians Group are not employed by a Texas Health Resources hospital.
This page updated 4/20/23