COVID-19 Vaccine Information
and find a vaccine location near you.
Need a COVID-19 Test? Know Where to Go:
Mild to Moderate Symptoms
- Public testing site
- Your doctor or find a primary care provider
- Texas Health Breeze Urgent Care
(Trouble breathing, pain or pressure in the chest, new confusion, trouble staying awake or bluish lips, face, or fingernails)
- Emergency room or call 911
How We’re Keeping You Safe
Texas Health has taken steps to help limit the spread of COVID-19 and make our facilities safe for everyone:
- Virtual visits for patients and loved ones are encouraged.
- Dedicated building entrances with visitor screening stations.
- Limited number of visitors on campus; all are screened at arrival.
- Universal masking guidelines for all visitors, patients, and health care personnel. Find out how to best protect yourself when wearing a mask.
- Access to handwashing and sanitizing stations and supplies for visitors and patients.
- Closure and/or safe distancing restrictions of public water, food, and beverage stations.
- Re-organized seating areas to allow for safe distancing.
- Patients tested before most procedures.
- Health care personnel self-monitor for symptoms; caregivers with symptoms must stay home.