Do I have a cold, the flu, or COVID-19?
Symptoms of colds, the flu, and COVID-19 may look the same. It is important to contact a doctor to help diagnose your symptoms. Here is a helpful comparison of common characteristics of each:
Texas Health Family Care
Texas Health Physicians Group providers can assist with flu prevention and help assess and treat cold and flu symptoms with both in-person or virtual visits appointments available.
Find a new provider to schedule an appointment by phone or online.
Open AllClose All
Find information on COVID-19 symptoms, testing, visitor guidelines, safety and more.
- General Visitor Information (Effective 11/24/2020): English | Español (Spanish)
- ED Visitor Information (Effective 11/24/2020): English
- Safely Caring for Someone COVID-19 Positive at Home: English
- What to Expect From Your Hospital Visit: English
- Getting Ready to Deliver Your Baby FAQ: English
- Wearing a Face Mask/Covering
- Tips for Self-Care
- Information on Testing