COVID-19 Vaccine Information
and find a vaccine location near you.
Need a COVID-19 Test? Know Where to Go:
Mild to Moderate Symptoms
- Public testing site
- Your doctor or find a primary care provider
- Texas Health Breeze Urgent Care
(Trouble breathing, pain or pressure in the chest, new confusion, trouble staying awake or bluish lips, face, or fingernails)
- Emergency room or call 911
Find a Texas Health Physicians Group provider. You can also learn more about regional centers here.
How We’re Keeping You Safe
Texas Health has taken steps to help limit the spread of COVID-19 and make our facilities safe for everyone:
- Virtual visits for patients and loved ones are encouraged.
- Dedicated building entrances with visitor screening stations.
- Limited number of visitors on campus; all are screened at arrival.
- Universal masking guidelines for all visitors, patients, and health care personnel. Find out how to best protect yourself when wearing a mask.
- Access to handwashing and sanitizing stations and supplies for visitors and patients.
- Closure and/or safe distancing restrictions of public water, food, and beverage stations.
- Re-organized seating areas to allow for safe distancing.
- Patients tested before most procedures.
- Health care personnel self-monitor for symptoms; caregivers with symptoms must stay home.