The current grants to 12 agencies listed below represent the work of numerous nonprofit organizations, along with Texas Health Community Impact’s Leadership Councils, supported by about 20 Texas Health Resources staff members. The councils are made up of community leaders in five geographic regions of North Texas that at first included 401 ZIP codes.
- System Awards $5.2 Million in Community Impact Grants
- System Awards $1.15 Million Grant to United Way of Tarrant County
- PlanoUp! Awarded $450,000 Grant to Benefit Youth in Collin County
- Kaufman Seniors Initiative Awarded $300,000 Grant.
- Texas Health Awards Grant to Dallas-Rockwall Behavioral Health Initiative
- Texas Health Awards $300,000 to Benefit Johnson County Outreach Effort
- $300,000 Grant Benefits Tarleton State University Community Initiative
- McKinney Program Awarded $450,000 to Address Chronic Disease Isolation
- Sanger School District Awarded $300,000 Grant