- Physician Assistant
- St John's University/College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences - Graduate School - 2001
- New York University - Graduate School - 2005
- Elizabeth Diaz is a certified physician assistant. With more than 14 years of experience in the medical field, she brings expertise and experience to the patients of the Texas Center for Joint Replacement.
Prior to joining the Texas Center for Joint Replacement, Diaz served as the director of physician assistants at North Shore University Hospital in Manhasset, N.Y., and supervising P.A. at St. Vincent’s Hospital in NYC and North Shore University Hospital. She has extensive experience in providing pre- and post-operative care, as well as first assisting in various surgical cases. She also has many years of health care management experience.
Diaz received her bachelor’s degree of science in physician assistant studies from St. John’s University in Queens, N.Y., and a master’s degree in Public Administration from the Robert F. Wagner School of Public Service at New York University in New York City.
She is a member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants and the Texas Academy for Physician Assistants. She is certified in Basic Life Support and Advanced Cardiac Life Support, and received her surgery certification from the National Commission of Certification of Physician Assistant.
= Accepting New Patients
- Aetna Medicare Adv
- Aetna TX HealthAetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Choice PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Essentials (HMO Blue)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue UT Connect
- Cigna Medicare Adv HMO
- HealthScope (DART)
- Medicare Dallas
- Medicare Railroad
- Medicare Rest Of Texas
- Tricare Humana Military
- TriWest (BCBS)
- Rating Breakdown
Reviews are measured on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the best score. For more information about the survey please visit the About Our Survey page.
- Patient Reviews
Provider comments are gathered from our Press Ganey patient surveys and displayed in their entirety. Patients are de-identified for confidentiality and patient privacy. For more information about the survey please visit the About Our Survey Page.
Open AllClose All