- Abington Memorial Hospital Program - Residency-2006
- King Edward Medical University - Medical Education - 1999
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern University Program - Fellowship-2012
- Temple University Hospital Dept of Medicine - Fellowship-2008
- Temple University Hospital Dept of Medicine - Fellowship-2011
- Gastroenterology Sub-specialty Education Coordinator
Dr. Ramzan is associate professor of medicine at the TCU and UNTHSC School of Medicine in Fort Worth, Texas, and is the gastroenterology sub-specialty coordinator for the Internal Medicine Residency Program at Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital in Fort Worth. Prior to joining Texas Health Digestive Care, Dr. Ramzan served as assistant professor in the Division of Digestive and Liver Diseases at UT Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas, and as director of the interventional endoscopy program at the Dallas VA Medical Center.
Dr. Ramzan completed his medical education at King Edward Medical University in Lahore, Pakistan. He completed his internal medicine residency at Abington Memorial Hospital in Abington, Pennsylvania. Dr. Ramzan completed his fellowship in gastroenterology and hepatology and advanced fellowship in esophageal and gastrointestinal motility at Temple University Hospital, in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and then an advanced interventional endoscopy fellowship at Northwestern University Hospital in Chicago, Illinois. He is board-certified in internal medicine, gastroenterology and hepatology.
Dr. Ramzan’s areas of focus include gastrointestinal tumors, benign and malignant esophageal, biliary and pancreatic diseases, and treatments incorporating interventional endoscopy. He is a fellow of the American College of Physicians, American College of Gastroenterology, American Gastroenterology Association and the American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ASGE).
Dr. Ramzan has served on many national committees, including his role as vice chair of the DDW Annual Scientific Program Committee (Esophagus) of the ASGE in 2019 and 2020, and as chair of the DDW Annual Scientific Program Committee (Esophagus) of the ASGE in 2020 and 2021.
In his free time, he likes to spend time with family and friends, travel and help refugee families in DFW Metroplex.
= Accepting New Patients
- Aetna Better Health Chip Medicaid
- Aetna Better Health Star Plans Medicaid
- Aetna Medicare Adv
- Aetna TX HealthAetna
- Amerigroup Medicaid
- Amerigroup Medicare Adv
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Advantage HMO(ACA)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Choice PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Essentials (HMO Blue)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Medicare Advantage HMO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Medicare Advantage PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue UT Connect
- Care N Care Medicare Adv
- Cigna Commercial
- Cigna Medicare Adv HMO
- Cigna Medicare Adv PPO
- City of Euless
- Cook Childrens Medicaid
- Coventry First Health
- Humana ChoiceCare Commercial
- Humana HMO PPO Medicare Adv
- Medicare Railroad
- Medicare Tarrant
- Molina Medicaid Chip
- Molina Medicaid Star Plans
- Molina Medicare Adv
- PHCS Multiplan
- ProCare Advantage Medicare HMO
- Superior Medicaid Chip Plans
- Superior Medicaid Star Plans
- Superior Medicare Adv
- Tricare Humana Military
- TriWest (BCBS)
- UHC AARP Medicare Adv
- UHC Commercial
- USA Commercial PPO
- Rating Breakdown
Reviews are measured on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the best score. For more information about the survey please visit the About Our Survey page.
- Patient Reviews
Provider comments are gathered from our Press Ganey patient surveys and displayed in their entirety. Patients are de-identified for confidentiality and patient privacy. For more information about the survey please visit the About Our Survey Page.
Open AllClose All