- Internal Medicine
- Olive View / UCLA Medical Center
- UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine - MD
- UCLA Medical Center-Cardiology Program
- Dr. Tu K. Le provides compassionate, comprehensive care for general and invasive cardiology in patients with known or suspected diseases of the heart or circulation.
- Fellowship-trained cardiologist in the top 5 Cardiology Programs in the U.S.
- Board-certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine in Cardiovascular Disease and by the Board of Nuclear Cardiology
Dr. Le has an extensive academic record. He attended the University of California, Riverside in the 3-year accelerated undergraduate Biomedical Sciences Program, graduating with high honors. He then completed his medical school, Internal Medicine residency, and Cardiology fellowship at the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA). In addition, Dr. Le has been the recipient of the most prestigious and nationally recognized academic honors and awards. He was named the University of California Regents Scholar and received the Phi Beta Kappa honor.
He has a strong interest and expertise in cardiovascular imaging. He has been involved in multiple research trials both in echocardiography and impedance cardiography. He is an expert in 3-D echocardiography. Dr. Le is also trained in vascular imaging and CT imaging. Dr. Le also provides expertise in rhythm management and pacemaker implants. He is a testamur of the North American Society of Pacing and Electrophysiology (NASPE).
Dr. Le has a strong philosophy concerning a balanced life and applies this in his practice and focus in preventive and general cardiology. Raising five kids with his wife, he truly understands the demands that patients have in their lives and makes every effort to balance that with the latest cutting-edge therapy in cardiovascular care, whether that is through medications or, if necessary, invasive and interventional procedures.
Aside from his practice and family, Dr. Le has managed to complete his MBA program from the University of Texas, Dallas, graduating with high honors and receiving the Beta Gamma Sigma honor. He has applied this skillset in his leadership positions in the local hospitals and Texas Health system. He has also managed to help start up a free medical clinic in his church and served as the medical director.
With what little free time he has, he enjoys the outdoors as an avid cyclist and snowboarder.
Dr. Le is also fluent in Spanish and Vietnamese.
- 501 Rita Lane
- 501 Rita Lane
- Ste 101
- Arlington, TX 76014-2010
= Accepting New Patients
- Aetna Better Health Chip Medicaid
- Aetna Better Health Star Plans Medicaid
- Aetna Medicare Adv
- Aetna TX HealthAetna
- Amerigroup Medicaid
- Amerigroup Medicare Adv
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Advantage HMO(ACA)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Choice PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Essentials (HMO Blue)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Medicare Advantage HMO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Medicare Advantage PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue UT Connect
- Care N Care Medicare Adv
- Cigna Commercial
- Cigna HealthSpring Medicaid
- Cigna Medicare Adv HMO
- Cigna Medicare Adv PPO
- City of Euless
- Cook Childrens Medicaid
- Coventry First Health
- Fort Worth Firefighters
- HealthScope (DART)
- Humana ChoiceCare Commercial
- Humana HMO PPO Medicare Adv
- Medicaid Tarrant
- Medicare Dallas
- Medicare Railroad
- Medicare Rest Of Texas
- Medicare Tarrant
- Molina Medicaid Chip
- Molina Medicaid Star Plans
- Molina Medicare Adv
- PHCS Multiplan
- ProCare Advantage Medicare HMO
- Superior Medicaid Chip Plans
- Superior Medicaid Star Plans
- Superior Medicare Adv
- Tricare Humana Military
- TriWest (BCBS)
- UHC AARP Medicare Adv
- UHC Commercial
- USA Commercial PPO
- WellMed UHC Medicare Adv HMO (SWHR Medicare Complete)
- Rating Breakdown
Reviews are measured on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the best score. For more information about the survey please visit the About Our Survey page.
- Patient Reviews
Provider comments are gathered from our Press Ganey patient surveys and displayed in their entirety. Patients are de-identified for confidentiality and patient privacy. For more information about the survey please visit the About Our Survey Page.
Open AllClose All