- Family Nurse Practitioner
- University of Texas School of Nursing in Arlington - Undergraduate - 2000
- Maryville University/The Catherine McAuley School of Nursing - Graduate School - 2017
- Keri Allen is an adult gerontology acute care nurse practitioner with more than a decade of nursing experience. She graduated from The University of Texas at Arlington with her undergraduate degree in nursing. After working for many years in the Baylor Scott and White Health System, she went back to school to earn her master’s degree in nursing at Maryville University in St. Louis, Mo. Allen has worked in the areas of intensive care/critical care, pulmonary care and telemetry/cardiac care with patients requiring complex health care interventions.
= Accepting New Patients
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Advantage HMO(ACA)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Choice PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Essentials (HMO Blue)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Medicare Advantage PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue UT Connect
- Care N Care Medicare Adv
- Cigna Medicare Adv HMO
- HealthScope (DART)
- Medicare Railroad
- Medicare Rest Of Texas
- Medicare Tarrant
- Molina Medicaid Star Plans
- TriWest (BCBS)
- Rating Breakdown
Reviews are measured on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the best score. For more information about the survey please visit the About Our Survey page.
- Patient Reviews
Provider comments are gathered from our Press Ganey patient surveys and displayed in their entirety. Patients are de-identified for confidentiality and patient privacy. For more information about the survey please visit the About Our Survey Page.
Open AllClose All