- Spine Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- UTSW Medical School - Medical Education - 1998
- Texas Back Institute - Fellowship-2004
- Fort Wayne Medical Education - Residency-2003
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center - Internship-1999
- Mark Wylie, M.D., was raised in Tyler, Texas, and attended Texas Christian University in Fort Worth, where he received his Bachelor of Science in Neuroscience. After graduating from TCU®, he went on to earn his medical degree from The University of Texas Southwestern Medical School in Dallas, before completing his orthopedic surgery residency through the Fort Wayne Orthopaedic Residency Program in Indiana.
Dr. Wylie returned to Dallas for his spine fellowship, and began his private practice in Fort Worth in 2004. In addition to his private practice, he has served as team orthopedic surgeon/spine surgeon for TCU athletics.
Dr. Wylie’s technical surgical skills are widely-known and highly-regarded, as patients and athletes travel from all over the country to seek his opinion and treatment. Although he limits his surgical practice to the lumbar spine, Dr. Wylie is a leader in cervical and lumbar spine injuries in athletes, non-rigid spine stabilization for degenerative and athletic spine injury, as well as degenerative conditions in adults.
When meeting with Dr. Wylie, patients quickly realize that he believes in “appropriately invasive” treatment, and surgical and nonsurgical techniques that are specific to each individual’s unique condition. However, he is successful at treating many conditions without surgery via appropriate therapy, injections, and other advanced and specialized treatments.
Dr. Wylie is a Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons and a member of the American College of Sports Medicine, Mid-America Orthopaedic Society, North American Spine Society and Texas Orthopaedic Association.
= Accepting New Patients
- Aetna Medicare Adv
- Aetna TX HealthAetna
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Advantage HMO(ACA)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Choice PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Essentials (HMO Blue)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Medicare Advantage HMO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Medicare Advantage PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue UT Connect
- Care N Care Medicare Adv
- Cigna Commercial
- Cigna Medicare Adv HMO
- Cigna Medicare Adv PPO
- City of Euless
- Coventry First Health
- Fort Worth Firefighters
- HealthScope (DART)
- Humana ChoiceCare Commercial
- Humana HMO PPO Medicare Adv
- Medicare Railroad
- Medicare Tarrant
- PHCS Multiplan
- ProCare Advantage Medicare HMO
- Tricare Humana Military
- TriWest (BCBS)
- UHC AARP Medicare Adv
- UHC Commercial
- USA Commercial PPO
- USA Lonestar Network
- Rating Breakdown
Reviews are measured on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the best score. For more information about the survey please visit the About Our Survey page.
- Patient Reviews
Provider comments are gathered from our Press Ganey patient surveys and displayed in their entirety. Patients are de-identified for confidentiality and patient privacy. For more information about the survey please visit the About Our Survey Page.
Open AllClose All