There are many benefits to becoming an adult volunteer. In addition to helping others, volunteers have the opportunity to meet new friends, learn new skills, gain new insights and achieve a sense of accomplishment.
Make your life more meaningful by giving of your time and talent.
Volunteers are needed throughout the hospital. Opportunities include:
- Office and clerical
- Information desks
- Emergency department
- Patient care floors
- Commit to a minimum of one year of service
- Commit to one four-hour shift each week
- Must be 18 years of age or older to participate
- Must provide two reference letters at the interview
- Must have a Social Security number
Volunteer BenefitsBenefits vary by each Texas Health hospital but may include free parking and a drink or meal. Most importantly, volunteers have the opportunity to connect to their community and enrich their lives by the relationships created with Texas Health staff members, patients and guests.
Open AllClose All