On All Memberships!
Guidelines for Your Safety
Your safety is our priority. Please follow these guidelines while exercising:
If you are experiencing symptoms such as fever/chills, cough, fatigue, sore throat, congestion, or shortness of breath, please stay home.
Members are required to wear a mask when entering and exiting the fitness center, and in common areas where physical distancing is not feasible.
Physical distance by maintaining at least 6-feet from other members and employees at all times.
Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer frequently.
Learn more about how we’re keeping you safe.
- Spacious free weight training area
- Advanced cardio equipment featuring built-in TV monitors
- Top-of -the-line strength training equipment
- 25 meter, 3 lane lap pool, available for aqua classes and lap swimming
- Clean, spacious locker rooms
Group Fitness Classes
Group classes and personal training are available for people of all ages and skill levels.
- AQUA (50 min): A non-impact class performed in shallow water that focuses on range of motion, balance, coordination, strength, and flexibility. Perfect for those who are looking for a low impact solution to your fitness goals!
- BARRE (30 min): We mix elements of Pilates, ballet, yoga, and cardio to sculpt, slim, and stretch your entire body. In each energizing and targeted workout, you'll use the barre and exercise equipment such as mini-balls, bands, and small hand weights to lift, tone, and burn!
- CHAIR YOGA (50 min): Grab a chair and improve your strength, flexibility, balance, and posture. This class is geared to those looking for a yoga class without the floor work. Great for those who are transitioning from Cardiac Rehab or Physical Therapy.
- CYCLE & STRETCH (50 min): Work up a sweat cycling for the first 30 minutes, followed by a deep stretch for the remainder of class. A fitness center favorite!
- EXPRESS BOOTCAMP (30 min): Circuits that are geared to make you sweat, lose weight, tone your body, and have fun. Anything is game with these circuits, plus they are suitable for all fitness levels.
- EXPRESS CYCLE (30 min): Pedal your way through an indoor cycling class that will sculpt your muscles and generate a serious sweat. Great music with a mix of hills and sprints, that will get your heart pumping and burn a ton of calories.
- MASH-UP (45 min): Variable-Intensity Interval Training is the new HIIT! Whether you are new to exercise or you are an athlete looking for a challenge, then you’ve come to the right class! We combine Mind/Body, Agility & Strength, and High-Intensity Intervals specific to 3 levels of fitness. All are welcome to participate.
- SILVER SNEAKERS CLASSIC (50 min): Have fun and move to the music through a variety of exercises designed to increase muscular strength, range of movement, and activities for daily living. Hand-held weights, elastic tubing with handles, and a Silver Sneakers ball are offered for resistance. A chair is available if needed for seated or standing support.
- TBC-TOTAL BODY CONDITIONING (50 min): Improve your athletic capability with this head to toe workout. Total Body Conditioning offers strength and conditioning with intense cardio intervals.
- UPPER BODY FITNESS (30 min): Workouts consist of strength training exercises for the upper body and core muscles. You will utilize free weights, medicine balls, resistance bands, and body weight exercises to improve your strength and tone the upper body.
- YOGA, SUNRISE YOGA AND GENTLE YOGA (50 min): Designed to enhance vitality and a sense of well-being, this workout will help participants gain improved flexibility, balance, strength, and posture. These classes may borrow from various yoga disciplines.
- ZUMBA (50 min): Zumba is a fitness program inspired by various rhythms and dancing styles. The routines feature aerobic/fitness interval training with a combination of fast and slow dance moves that tone and sculpt the body. Some popular genres in my class are reggaeton, pop, hip-hop, cumbia, merengue and more.
- ZUMBA GOLD (50 min): Perfect for active adults who are looking for a modified, low impact dance class that recreates the original moves you love at a lower intensity.
Spacious Locker Rooms
Locker rooms and showers are currently open. Restrooms are open.
Members are encouraged to bring their own clean towels and take them home each day.
Fitness and Nutrition Coaching
Want to achieve your goals? Consult our experts in fitness and nutrition today. To schedule a coaching session, call 817-782-8080. Separate fees apply.
Complimentary Fitness Consultations
Complimentary fitness consultations are offered by Texas Health Fitness Center Burleson to help assess your needs and set you on the path to wellness. Find out more or schedule your consultation, please call 817-782-8080.
Open AllClose All