Texas Health fitness centers offer a healthy approach to wellness and exercise in a comfortable, relaxed setting. Whatever your fitness goals — from losing weight to gaining strength, from endurance building to recreation — we can help.
Guidelines for Your Safety
Your safety is our priority. Please follow these guidelines while exercising:
If you are experiencing symptoms such as fever/chills, cough, fatigue, sore throat, congestion, or shortness of breath, please stay home.
Physical distance by maintaining at least 6-feet from other members and employees at all times.
Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer frequently.
Our fitness centers require everyone to wear a mask unless actively working out.
Please keep in mind that in order to provide a safe environment for all of our clients and staff, we strongly recommend and request that individuals participating in a fitness class who are not vaccinated wear a mask during the session.
Learn more about how we’re keeping you safe.
- Advanced cardio equipment featuring built-in TV monitors
- InBody Scale
- Indoor track
- Spacious free weight training area
- Top-of-the-line strength training equipment
Clean & Spacious Locker Rooms
Our locker rooms, showers, and restrooms are all currently open. We keep our facility up to date on COVID cleaning protocols.
Members are encouraged to bring their own clean towels and take them home each day.
Complimentary Fitness Assessments
Available for new and existing members. Enjoy up to 60 minutes free with a personal trainer to get a one-on-one orientation, utilizing our cardio and strength equipment. You’ll discuss your fitness goals based on your specific needs and medical history.
We strive to positively impact people’s lives through our digital wellness platform, engaging events, and design and management of fitness centers that truly drive lasting change in clients’ well-being. Combining our years of experience in the health and fitness space with the latest wellness technologies, we provide a holistic approach and programs suited for a wide variety of audiences. We work with our corporate partners to develop a custom wellness solution suited to their employee population.
- Corporate Membership pricing for our 9 fitness center locations
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Educational Seminars: Mindfulness, Sleep practices, Meditation, Nutrition, Workplace Ergonomics, and more
- Group Fitness Classes: Yoga, Bootcamp, Boxing, Spin, and more
- On-site Program Coordinator
- Workshops: How to Pack a Healthy Lunch, Ways to Get in Your Extra Steps, and more
- On-site Events: wellness fairs, challenges, and more
- Digital Fitness App
- Fitness Facility Design and Management
- Design & Layout
- Equipment Procurement
- Graphic Branding
- Facility Management
- On-site/Virtual Fitness
- (SENSE) Exercise classes & Educational Seminars-Virtual/In-Person
- Stress Management
- Enjoy Life-Engagement
- Digital Programming
- Centralized Connection
- Virtual Coaching
- Data & Analytics
- Swag Shop
*Additional fees apply
We have worked with our partners to expand our wellness services to cater to their customized needs. Contact us today to discuss your corporate wellness goals and how we can customize a solution for your organization.
Looking for a calming way to relax after a good workout? A chair massage can offer that as well as help lower blood pressure and relieve tense muscles. Relaxing after a proper exercise session is going to become an essential part of your health routine. Here is everything our room offers:
- 2 Relaxing Massage Chairs with multiple settings, positions, and easy-to-use operating systems
- Calm, dim lighting
- Private room
Group Fitness Classes
Group classes and personal training are available for people of all ages and skill levels.
- Barre: We mix elements of Pilates, ballet, yoga and cardio to sculpt, slim and stretch your entire body. In each energizing and targeted workout, you'll use the barre and exercise equipment such as mini-balls, bands, and small hand weights to lift, tone and burn!
- HIIT: High Intensity Interval Training – Join us for a cardiovascular exercise strategy alternating short periods of intense anaerobic exercise with less intense recovery periods.
- Pilates: This form of low-impact exercise aims to strengthen muscles while improving postural alignment and flexibility. Our moves will target the core, although the exercises work other areas of your body as well.
- Total Body Burn: This class is a combination of cardio, boxing, and martial arts which aims to improve strength, aerobic fitness, speed, flexibility, coordination, and balance. Conditioning the core for 15 minutes is the perfect way to conclude the class.
All classes listed are included in memberships and are ongoing, unless otherwise stated, so join at any time! Classes and instructors are subject to changes. Classes may be cancelled or times may change due to low attendance. Check our schedule here.
Food is fuel and our Nutrition Experts can educate you on healthy nutrition practices meant for your culture and goals. Want to achieve a healthy lifestyle? On-site Nutritionists can provide individualized nutrition counseling and more. Consult our experts today!
*Additional fees apply
Our team is passionate about helping you get motivated, see results and have fun while reaching your personal fitness goals. From weight loss to gaining strength and stamina, our certified personal trainers are ready to help you transform your health and well-being.
Our Certified Personal Trainers provide:
- A complimentary new member training assessment
- Customized workout plans to help you meet your specific goals
- Instruction on using proper training techniques to avoid injury
- Nutrition coaching and counseling
- 1-on-1 Personal Training - Work 1on1 with a trainer to achieve your individual fitness goals
- Prenatal Personal Training - One-on-one private training with a certified fitness professional. The goal is to help make women strong and fit in order to support changes and challenges during pregnancy and to train for a safe labor and delivery for mom and baby.
- Semi-private Training (up to 4 trainees) - Train alongside friends or family members to hold each other accountable and also save money at the same time.
*Additional fees apply.
Premium Fitness Equipment
- Cross Ramp
- Dumbbells 5-100 lbs.
- Freemotion Pin-loaded Strength Line
- Freemotion Squat Rack
- Muscle Max Cable Cross
- Stairmaster Stepmills
Open AllClose All