Texas Health fitness centers offer a healthy approach to wellness and exercise in a comfortable, relaxed setting. Whatever your fitness goals — from losing weight to gaining strength, from endurance building to recreation — we can help.
Guidelines for Your Safety
Your safety is our priority. Please follow these guidelines while exercising:
If you are experiencing symptoms such as fever/chills, cough, fatigue, sore throat, congestion, or shortness of breath, please stay home.
Physical distance by maintaining at least 6-feet from other members and employees at all times.
Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer frequently.
Our fitness centers require everyone to wear a mask unless actively working out.
Please keep in mind that in order to provide a safe environment for all of our clients and staff, we strongly recommend and request that individuals participating in a fitness class who are not vaccinated wear a mask during the session.
Learn more about how we’re keeping you safe.
- Advanced cardio equipment featuring built-in TV monitors
- InBody Scale
- Indoor turf
- Spacious free weight training area
- Top-of-the-line strength training equipment
Clean & Spacious Locker Rooms
Our locker rooms, showers, and restrooms are all currently open. We keep our facility up to date on COVID cleaning protocols.
Members are encouraged to bring their own clean towels and take them home each day.
Complimentary Fitness AssessmentsAvailable for new and existing members. Enjoy up to 60 minutes free with a personal trainer to get a one-on-one orientation, utilizing our cardio and strength equipment. You’ll discuss your fitness goals based on your specific needs and medical history.
We strive to positively impact people’s lives through our digital wellness platform, engaging events, and design and management of fitness centers that truly drive lasting change in clients’ well-being. Combining our years of experience in the health and fitness space with the latest wellness technologies, we provide a holistic approach and programs suited for a wide variety of audiences. We work with our corporate partners to develop a custom wellness solution suited to their employee population.
- Corporate Membership pricing for our 9 fitness center locations
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Educational Seminars: Mindfulness, Sleep practices, Meditation, Nutrition, Workplace Ergonomics, and more
- Group Fitness Classes: Yoga, Bootcamp, Boxing, Spin, and more
- On-site Program Coordinator
- Workshops: How to Pack a Healthy Lunch, Ways to Get in Your Extra Steps, and more
- On-site Events: wellness fairs, challenges, and more
- Digital Fitness App
- Fitness Facility Design and Management
- Design & Layout
- Equipment Procurement
- Graphic Branding
- Facility Management
- On-site/Virtual Fitness
- (SENSE) Exercise classes & Educational Seminars-Virtual/In-Person
- Stress Management
- Enjoy Life-Engagement
- Digital Programming
- Centralized Connection
- Virtual Coaching
- Data & Analytics
- Swag Shop
- N.E.A.T. Program™ - Sponsored by the Texas Health Resources Foundation, the N.E.A.T. Program has shown that proper nutrition and exercise reduce nausea and fatigue in women undergoing breast cancer treatment. If released by a physician to participate, recovery exercise includes stretching, abdominal, cardiovascular and strength training — all based on the patient’s ability. The patient’s ability will be determined during an exercise assessment conducted by a fitness professional prior to starting the program. In addition to exercise, N.E.A.T. Program participants have an opportunity to develop relationships with others who have gone through or who are going through a similar experience.
Organized exercise times for the N.E.A.T. Program are:
- Mon & Wed @ 8:00 am (virtual only)
- Mon & Wed @ 12:15 pm (in-person at HEB and virtual)
- N.E.A.T. Basics: Tues & Thurs @ 2:30 pm (in-person at Arlington and virtual)
- N.E.A.T. Basics: Friday @ 1:00 pm (in-person at HEB and virtual)
- Yoga: Thursday @ 11:30 am (in-person at HEB and virtual)
*Additional fees apply.
We have worked with our partners to expand our wellness services to cater to their customized needs. Contact us today to discuss your corporate wellness goals and how we can customize a solution for your organization.
Group Fitness Classes
Group classes and personal training are available for people of all ages and skill levels.
- Balance, Core & Stretch: Challenge yourself and bring balance to your workouts. This 45-minute class focuses on balance exercises and core muscle recruitment to ensure you have all the strength and stability to continue living an active and healthy life. The last 10 minutes of each class will focus on stretching/foam rolling.
- Body Blitz: Class format includes abdominals, lower body, upper body, circuit workout, strength & coordination, and core conditioning and flexibility. Something different every class! Make the most of your time in this total body sculpting class.
- Cycle: Cycling offers one of the highest caloric burn rates. It is suitable for all ages and levels of fitness. It is easy on the joints with low risk of sports injury. Cycling is a great way to keep fit through the Texas hot and cold weather months.
- Lifestyle Conditioning: A conditioning class designed to aid in your daily tasks of living…functional strength training with an emphasis on postural form, alignment, strength, and flexibility. Geared towards keeping you healthy and safe as you enjoy life!
- Low Impact: An alternative to other aerobic workouts with high intensity moves. It is a great cardio workout with a lot of movement.
- N.E.A.T.: (For N.E.A.T. Members Only; Breast Cancer Patients and Survivors). Must be enrolled as a NEAT Member. See Ryan Karnes for questions.
- Power Pump: A barbell or resistance program for able-bodied men and women of all ages and fitness levels.
- SilverSneakers: Have fun and move to the music through a variety of exercises designed to increase muscular strength, range of movement and activities for daily living. Hand-held weights, elastic tubing with handles and an exercise ball are offered for resistance. A chair is available if needed for seated or standing support.
- Total Body Workout: A challenging variety of cardio, muscular strength and endurance moves designed to maximize calories burned.
- Yoga: Focuses on correct breathing, stretching and toning muscles, balance and relaxation.
All classes listed are included in memberships and are ongoing, unless otherwise stated, so join at any time! Classes and instructors are subject to changes. Classes may be cancelled or times may change due to low attendance. Check our schedule here.
Basic and specific therapies, including Swedish, deep tissue, trigger point and on-site chair and table massages, are available by appointment. Massages are performed by a licensed massage therapist and can be purchased in a number of intervals.
A licensed massage therapist at Texas Health Hospital Hurst-Euless-Bedford:
- Is a trained, licensed therapist practicing in a private, professional clinical setting
- Has a background in detailed muscular anatomy
- Is educated in many different types of massage
- Manipulates soft body tissue for therapeutic purposes
- Does not diagnose medical problems or manipulate bones
Massage therapy is a hands-on technique that may:
- Reduce stress and tension
- Relieve mental and physical fatigue
- Relax stiff, aching muscles and tendons; ease soreness
- Enhance movement of joints and muscles
- Improve circulation and increase oxygenation of the tissues
- Increase oxygen to the muscles helping to rid the body of metabolic wastes, which decreases muscle pain and spasm
- Relieve tension-related headaches, eye strain and minor arthritic pain
- Produce a calmer mind
- Reduce anxiety
- Give a feeling of rejuvenation and well-being
Massage therapy is beneficial and open to everyone in all walks of life. For more information or to schedule an appointment, call our front desk at 817-848-5640.
Food is fuel and our Nutrition Experts can educate you on healthy nutrition practices meant for your culture and goals. Want to achieve a healthy lifestyle? On-site Nutritionists can provide individualized nutrition counseling and more. Consult our experts today!
*Additional fees apply
Our team is passionate about helping you get motivated, see results and have fun while reaching your personal fitness goals. From weight loss to gaining strength and stamina, our certified personal trainers are ready to help you transform your health and well-being.
Our Certified Personal Trainers provide:
- A complimentary new member training assessment
- Customized workout plans to help you meet your specific goals
- Instruction on using proper training techniques to avoid injury
- Nutrition coaching and counseling
- 1-on-1 Personal Training - Work 1on1 with a trainer to achieve your individual fitness goals
- Semi-private Training (up to 4 trainees) - Train alongside friends or family members to hold each other accountable and also save money at the same time.
*Additional fees apply.
Premium Fitness Equipment
- Airdyne Schwinn Bike
- American Barbell Dumbbells 5-110 lbs.
- Freemotion Lifting Rig
- Freemotion Plate Loaded Equipment
- Freemotion, Nautilus & Bodymaster Pin-loaded Equipment
- Hammer Strength Plate Loaded Equipment
- Recumbent Bikes
- Spin Bikes
- Stairmaster Stepmills
- Upper Arm Bikes
Open AllClose All