Sports dietitians apply the latest nutrition research to help you optimize performance and recovery while also promoting long-term health. Sports nutrition differs from basic nutrition by focusing on your macronutrient needs according to training, recovery nutrition to prevent chronic soreness and/or injury, and tailoring your daily intake to match specific goals whether it be changing body composition, speed, strength or a PR. We want you to achieve your goals, whether you exercise for general health and fitness, or you are an elite athlete looking for performance gains.
If you answer "yes" to any of the statements below, it would be beneficial to meet with a sports
- I just don’t know what to eat.
- With all the diets, I don’t know what is true and what is false regarding nutrition.
- The grocery store is overwhelming to me. Where do I look for the healthy items?
- I am not meeting my sports performance goals.
- I am not meeting my weight loss goals.
- I am trying to gain weight and can't.
- I frequently get muscle cramps.
- I have no energy.
- I make poor food choices.
- I eat out all the time.