Therapies and services available to patients and their families include:
- Diagnostic services to identify cognitive disorders
- Advanced medication and clinical research options
- Brain health plans for the prevention of cognitive decline
- Dementia care plans
- Support groups and services
- Referral assistance to community resources
- Educational conferences for care partners and families
Our patients have the option to participate in clinical trials to help advance medical research. After an initial screening of study options, the physician can determine whether the patient may be a candidate for the study and can discuss participation with the patient.
Clinical trials are provided as options to help push forward research on Alzheimer’s, progressive supranuclear palsy (PSP) and other diseases.
To learn more about these studies contact the Texas Health clinical research coordinator (214-345-4449) and check these websites for more information:
Care Partners for Memory Disorders Support Group meets at Texas Health Dallas at 11 a.m. on the fourth Tuesday of each month in the Jackson Building conference room on the first floor, across from the Chapel. Call 214-345-4224 for more information or sign up for the class email list.
Open AllClose All