- Surgery Critical Care
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center at Lubbock - Residency-2017
- Lincoln Medical and Mental Health Center Program - Fellowship-2013
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center at El Paso - Residency-2018
- UTSW Division of Burn/Trauma and Critical Care - Fellowship-2019
- University of Texas HSC San Antonio-Registrar's Office - Medical Education - 2010
- Texas A & M School of Public Health - Graduate School - 2003
- Nausau University Medical Center - Fellowship-2014
- Institute of Surgical Research Burn Center - Fellowship-2015
- University of Texas Medical Center at San Antonio - Residency-2012
- Dr. Caesar Ricci has dedicated his surgical career to serving the trauma and acute care needs of both children and adults. He is fellowship trained in surgical critical care and burn and wound surgery. Dr. Ricci previously served as the co-trauma director and director of the surgical ICU and burn programs for a Level II Trauma center in Harlingen, Texas before setting down roots in North Texas in 2021. His areas of special focus include laparoscopic hernia repair, soft tissue infection care and management, burn trauma surgery and abdominal wall reconstruction. In addition to laparoscopic surgeries, he is skilled in the use of robotic-assisted and endoscopic techniques.
Dr. Ricci earned his medical degree and completed his general surgery residency at The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio. He went on to complete his burn and wound surgery fellowship at Nassau University Medical Center in Long Island, N.Y., and an additional burn surgery fellowship at the U.S. Army Institute of Surgical Research Burn Center-San Antonio Military Medical Center in Fort Sam Houston, Texas. Dr. Ricci also holds a Master of Public Health, Environmental and Occupational Health from the Texas A&M University System School of Rural Public Health in College Station.
Dr. Ricci has a long history of humanitarian work. In 2003, he founded the non-profit organization Greatest Good Network to improve health care and human rights for underprivileged populations. He participated in the Haiti/Dominican Republic Earthquake Relief Mission in response to the January 2010 earthquake, and assists children with HIV and congenital heart disease in Dominican Republic and Honduras.
Dr. Ricci is a Diplomate of the American Board of Surgery and a member of the American Burn Association, American College of Surgeons, Society of American Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons, and Society of Critical Care, Texas Chapter. He speaks fluent Spanish.
= Accepting New Patients
- Aetna Medicare Adv
- Aetna TX HealthAetna
- BCBS Par Number
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Advantage HMO(ACA)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Choice PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Essentials (HMO Blue)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Medicare Advantage HMO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Medicare Advantage PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue UT Connect
- Care N Care Medicare Adv
- Cigna Commercial
- City of Euless
- Coventry First Health
- Coventry First Health Workers Comp
- Fort Worth Firefighters
- HealthScope (DART)
- Humana ChoiceCare Commercial
- Humana HMO PPO Medicare Adv
- Medicare Railroad
- Medicare Tarrant
- PHCS Multiplan
- UHC AARP Medicare Adv
- UHC Commercial
- USA Commercial PPO
- USA Lonestar Network
- Rating Breakdown
Reviews are measured on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the best score. For more information about the survey please visit the About Our Survey page.
- Patient Reviews
Provider comments are gathered from our Press Ganey patient surveys and displayed in their entirety. Patients are de-identified for confidentiality and patient privacy. For more information about the survey please visit the About Our Survey Page.
Open AllClose All