- In a warm room, spread a thick towel on the floor, counter or your lap for baby to lie on.
- Hold him securely.
- Put a bowl of warm water nearby.
- Wash your baby’s face first with a cloth moistened with warm water but no soap.
- Then, with a dab of mild soap on the cloth, wipe your baby’s neck and body.
- Wash the diaper area last.
- Then wipe again with a cloth rinsed in warm water.
This message is not intended to provide individual medical advice. Always seek the advice of a physician or qualified healthcare provider for any questions you have about your health or medical condition, your breastfeeding issues and your infant's health. Never disregard, avoid or delay contacting a doctor or other qualified professional because of something you have read in our emails, webpages or other electronic communications.
Powered by UbiCare